As part of our mission to help organisations with their Lean journeys the Lean Enterprise Academy is holding its annual UK Lean Summit at Chester Racecourse.
- 5 Key Note Presentations
- 10 Workshops
- 3 Experiential Learning Sessions (including 2 gemba visits)
The purpose of the Summit
- To raise consciousness of the latest developments in Lean Thinking and Practice
- To provide insight into practical ways to get started, deepen or enhance your Lean journey
- To enable participants to build their own network of Lean Thinkers
We do this by
- Bringing together the best Lean practitioners and sensei in the Lean world for participants to learn from
- Building time into the programme for participants to network
- Providing a variety of learning situations - including pre-Summit workshops on leading edge topics, keynote talks, interactive learning sessions and panel discussions
- Enabling groups from the same organisations to come to the Summit to learn together
Key questions for this year
- What is Lean learning?
- How can we improve the way we learn lean?
- What is the Lean approach to problem solving?
- What can the world of education learn from Lean Thinking and Lean Practice?
- What can organisations implementing Lean Thinking and Practice learn from the world of education?
- As part of the programme, delegates will be able to visit two learning environments?
- Toyota - to see the way in which the organisation develops capability
- The Learning Trust - to see how a lean learning environment is being developed
Why attend the summit?
Here’s what the attendees of the 2018 event told us:
- High calibre speakers, just a short journey away
- The best European Lean/business excellence event to learn and network
- So much learned from the event - particularly the leading-edge topics
- Chance to see and speak with great lean experts from a variety of fields
- A truly international event - Lean Thinkers from over 20 countries present
- I learned many new things and met like-minded people. Gave me motivation to change
- I try to attend every year and manage it most times - I always gain such insight and it’s a great opportunity to catch up with people and network with new attendees
- This conference provided key insights and really challenged my thinking much more than other Lean events I’ve been to
Reserve My Place
Register online to reserve your
conference place today
Conference cost: £1050 -
Public service & Schools discount £860